Saturday, August 23, 2008

-- The Duskfall No More...

Swedish melodic death veterans The Duskfall announced recently that they are disbanded after the departure of main songwriter Mikael Sandorf. After putting out 4 albums toured worldwide its quite sad to hear the bad news from The Duskfall camp.
Here is the statement Sandorf made taken from Blabbermouth:
"The time has come for me to leave THE DUSKFALL after nine years. This has been a decision I have breathed, slept and thought over for a long time. I have gone through a lot of good and fun times with the rest of the guys but keeping this band alive has taken a toll on me in my personal life. I feel that we have managed to write and record four great albums together, but now it's time for me to move on."
Sandorf also adds he has some new projects in his mind and asks for some patience from their fans.

No comments: